Plane of Terria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plane of Terria

Dungeons and Dragons 5e Play by Post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giorg

Giorg

[Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner   [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:03 pm

"M'name is Giorg."

He smiles as he takes the offered hand. He leans in a little, but not too close. Just enough that what he says won't interrupt the more important back and forth going on.

"All wee much t'takw in, innit? Gods. Dead gods. Demons. A touch far-reachin' fer this old bard."
Back to top Go down
Moira

Moira

PostSubject: Re: [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner   [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Moira nods, her voice soft in response to keep from interrupting her employer and fellow investigators, "Aye. Lotsa talk 'bout gods, but I ne'er really learned much of 'em. Demons though... I'va seen them 'fore."

Her tone shifts slightly to the perceptive, as she glances off towards the entrance as if seeing if others are arriving late or not, "Issa many who woulda call me a demon. Horns an' tails getta many... comments."
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner   [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:31 pm

He nods.

"Nothin' I haven't seen b'fore. Had a neighbor back home like ye. Also ran a while with a traveling theater troupe tha' had a few actors tha' looked worse 'an you," he says. He does not seem to think Moira is that unappealing. Somewhat strange, but not unappealing. "No offense."
Back to top Go down
Moira

Moira

PostSubject: Re: [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner   [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:24 am

Moira offers a wry grin, "Nah much a charmer.  I much prefer Siliani, me thinks."

She chuckles lightly and turns her attention back to the main conversation, lifting her vocal volume slightly, "Issa little odd that gods are warin' an' demons killin' an' dragons ragin' all at the same time?  Issa possible tha' somethin' has stirred 'em up?  Or issa history book or prophecy man ta talk to?"

She doesn't really expect any of her questions to prove useful, but perhaps she can contribute in a minor way to the proceedings at hand.
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner   [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 6:33 pm

"If'n this goes like a play ora story? We be findin' answers in a hist'ry book. Or a book o' old prophecies. But wha're the odds o' that?"

He shrugs.

"A'this point, we're all a touch lost." After a moment of mulling things over in his head, he frowns. "Be worse if we be tryin' to catch a deadline we don'know about."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Sigismund

PostSubject: Re: [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner   [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:03 pm

"Yes, quite. There is a lot that is going on, which is why our first task is first identifying all that we know, and then attempting to comprehend the full breadth of the situation at hand. Time is crucial, but so is timing. We've been caught unawares, and it is my duty to catch up as quickly as possible, so that crisis may be averted. Or, at the very least, mitigated."
Back to top Go down
Moira

Moira

PostSubject: Re: [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner   [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 8:40 am

Moira offers a sympathetic nod to the complicated nature of the matter, "Imma nah the best at puzzles an' such. But iffa I can help in some ways?" she offers, then glances to Siliani, "Or iffa you need me to do 'nother task, lady Siliani?"

She pauses in thought a moment, "Though 'spose I best get mah gear from Daphne iffa we might run into troubles. I canna do that tonight."
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner   [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 6:29 pm

"Be askin' queries of the Oracle of Hades later t'night. If'n I get anythin' useful, I'll let y'know. Unless 'm dead."
Back to top Go down
Siliani

Siliani

PostSubject: Re: [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner   [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 5:42 pm

"Well, you know the name Xyphon at all?" Siliani asks Sigismund.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Sigismund

PostSubject: Re: [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner   [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 7:21 pm

"I heard the name earlier today at the forum. The warlord in the north, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner   [Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Day 2, Late Evening, Open] Welcome to Dinner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2