Plane of Terria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plane of Terria

Dungeons and Dragons 5e Play by Post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiarnan de Danann

Tiarnan de Danann

Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil   Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:58 pm

"I'm thinking you're thinking of getting the King to thinking to use the Barbarians as an answer to our Great Red Problem. Maybe not." He shrugs with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Fayden

Lukas Fayden

PostSubject: Re: Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil   Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 4:06 pm

"And just who do you think he'd send on such a dangerous negotiation?" the sorcerer asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Tiarnan de Danann

Tiarnan de Danann

PostSubject: Re: Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil   Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 7:19 am

"Hrm." He chews on the thought for a moment, his jaw working in tandem with his thoughts. "Well, I'd imagine if it were presented before the noble houses, the Dolerions would clamour for the quote-unquote 'honor'. Those little lap dogs can't pass an opportunity to build their standing within the court. Heh... reminds me, I was talking with one of the other scholars the other day. He was saying how they should change out their blue and white crane for a brown one..." Tiarnan trails off with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Fayden

Lukas Fayden

PostSubject: Re: Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil   Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 10:43 am

"Brown and white do not seem to indicate a regal appearance, at least in my esteemed opinion," Lukas replied with a smirk.

"No, I wager he'd send me to do such a thing. Depending on what the will presents to his majesty. I have no memories nor love for my former people, nor would they for me. The capital is much better than some rocky foothills and valleys."
Back to top Go down
Tiarnan de Danann

Tiarnan de Danann

PostSubject: Re: Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil   Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 8:36 pm

"Ah, right, I keep forgetting. How many years ago was it now when you first set foot in the Arcaneum?"

The half elf chuckles before returning to the subject at hand. "Well, regardless. If it comes down to such, know you can count on me to lend my aid. Like Hades am I gonna let such an opportunity pass me by to scout out possible locations of trans-dimensional doors." That damned ever-present grin only seems to grow wider on Tiarnan's face.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Fayden

Lukas Fayden

PostSubject: Re: Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil   Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:09 pm

"Fifteen, and it feels like only yesterday. And I'm glad that I can count on your aid - if worse comes to worse, I will surely have need of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil   Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 0, Noon (Open) - Burning the Midday Oil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2